Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend with the Great-grandparents :-)




Well, we went to my folks house this weekend. Grace not only got to see her grandparents, but also her cousins, Landon and Arianna, and her great-grandparents, Ninnie and Papaw. I was really happy Grace got to see her Ninnie and Papaw. They haven't had many chances to see her, and I really wanted them to be able to enjoy Grace. I got some photos of her with Ninnie and Papaw, and I've posted them to the right.

Anyway, it was a great weekend. We got there a little after noon on Saturday. When we got there all of us went to the swimming pool. I got some really good pics of Grace in the pool too, and I'll post them above. After the pool we came home and just relaxed. My parents made a wonderful dinner for all of us. Everybody enjoyed. Oh, and the dip. :-) We have to talk about the dip, right Ninnie. :-) Sorry, inside joke between everbody there this weekend. Hehehe Other than that, we just really enjoyed each other's company. Grace showed off her two bottom teeth that she has cut. She practiced her walking with just about everybody. They were all so impressed with Grace. They all loved her smile and said how happy of a baby she is. Mom and I feel truly blessed and love our baby girl so much. She is my angel. I am a better man with her in my life. Thank you, Grace. I love you.
PS It was great seeing everybody. We love you all. Enjoy reading :-)













1 comment:

  1. Grace is one very beautiful and sweet baby. Meme and Pepe love you to the stars and back and then some. You brighten up any room you are in and your smile brings us joy and laughter. Your Mom and Dad live each day for you. This is true love.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here