Monday, March 22, 2010

OH NO, NOT THE WORD NO!!!!!!!

Well, I guess it was bound to happen, but Grace has finally started saying no. :-) I hope it will just be a short phase. We are working with, so hopefully it will not last to long.

Besides that, all is well on Grace's front. Not only is she saying "no" a lot, but she is trying to talk a lot in general. She can say "kite", "moon", "cat", "please", "thank you", and she is trying to say a bunch more. At least thats what it sounds like. :-) I was talking to her yesterday, and I told her I loved her. I'm not sure but it sounded like she tried to say it back. :-) I can't wait for that.

We are moving into our house this week. It has been a lot of work, the packing and all, but it will definitely be worth it. Grace is going to love it. I can't wait for her to have her own yard to play in. :-) Another thing I think she will like is the neighborhood has jogging trails. We have a stroller made for jogging, so I can take Grace with me when I go on a run. I actually took her for the first time this weekend. She didn't really like getting into the stroller, but once I started moving with her she loved it. :-)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something funny in my last post. When Mommy's parents came for their visit we went out to eat Saturday night. Well before dinner Mommy and Ma'tee had been out shopping and once they were done they called Grace, Papa John and I and told us to come meet them. I got all of Grace's stuff together and got her dressed and we were on our way. Once we got there Mommy and Ma'tee were playing with Grace and noticed I had put her pants on backwards. Oops. :-) No doubt about it, I am definitely a Dad. :-)

Well, I will be back soon to let you all know how Grace is enjoying her new home. :-) We are so excited. Grace, you are our little angel and we love you so much, no matter how much you say "no". :-) Everybody else, thanks for reading. ttyl

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here