Friday, April 2, 2010

New Photos... FINALLY!!!!!
















Sorry for the long wait on new photos. We have been pretty busy lately. Anyway, these were taken this morning, so they are definitely up to date. :-) Be sure to see how cute Grace's new dress is. It's adorable. She is our little lady bug.:-)
The pic at the top reminds me of myself. The one below that one reminds me of Mommy. :-) Grace is a great mix of Mom and I. And I have to say the pic at the bottom on the right is so cute. Isn't she just beautiful.
Grace, you are our little angel. We love you so much. We would be lost without you. Everybody else, hope you enjoy the new pics. We'll try to get some of Grace and the house this weekend. :-) I promise. Take care and thanks for reading. ttyl
Dad
***UPDATE BY MOMMY!****

I have to agree with daddy about that one photo being the cutest ever, but those are the kind of photos you get with the most adorable baby ever! These pictures were taken this morning at daycare. The Easter Bunny is coming to visit her today at the Sunshine House, so she is sporting the lovely dress made by Theresa Ryan Clemens....her MA TEE!!

2 comments:

  1. She is the cutest - but my lord that child has a BIG mouth! ha-ha!! How any baby could go from sweet to screaming in less than 60 seconds is beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, like father, like daughter. Yours truly has a pretty big mouth too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here