Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BOOM, CRACK, POP!!!!!!!!

Fourth of July weekend was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grace, Mom, and I piled in the truck and headed down to Jacksonville, FL, to visit Mommy's Aunt Betsy, Uncle Kevin, Matee, and cousins Jake, Emily, and Toby. And boy did we have a great time!!!

Well, back up for a minute. First, we had to drive down there, and that part was a little rough of Grace. But once we got there Grace had a ball!!! The swimming pool, the fireworks, all the family; Grace loved it all!!!

Wait, it seems there was something else she was crazy about why she was down there. What was it? Oh, thats right. THE CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She couldn't stop playing with the cats!!! So everyone tells me Grace looks just like me and acts just like me. Well I guess she is not entirely like me. Daddy is allergic to cats and is more of a dog person, but this weekend was Grace's first encounter with cats and she absolutely loved them. I guess Dad better get some good allergy meds, cause I forsee a cat in our future. :-) I'm in trouble now.

I also said Grace loved the fireworks, and she did. :-) I was actually a little worried we would get out there and Grace would be frightened by them, but that was definitely not the case. They would ZIP, ZAP, POP, and BANG, and all Grace wanted was more. :-) Everybody would clap and Grace was right there clapping too. Oh, and she loved the sparklers. Don't worry, we didn't actually give her one, but she definitely wanted one.

Anyway, that was the weekend. The drive was tough, but it was oh so worth it. To see the joy on Grace's face was great. Mom and I just want to thank Matee, Toby, and the Sposetta's, for how good they were to us this last weekend. Especially to Grace. Thank you for the wonderful food, the wonderful time, playing with Grace and being so sweet to her. Also a special shout out to Aunt Betsy and Uncle Kevin for helping us get Grace to sleep Saturday night. Ya'll are the best. Mommy and I are so thankful for Grace and so thankful that she gets to grow up with our families. We love you all so much for everything you do.

And finally a special shout out to Grace and all of Grace's blog followers. Grace, you are our heart. We could not live without you and we love you so so so much. To all the reader's, thank you for keeping up with Grace. Oh, I almost forgot. We took a ton of pics and I will get those posted asap for everybody's enjoyment. Be back soon.
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here