Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Visit to Me'me's and Pe'pe's

This last weekend Grace, Mom, and I visited Me'me' and Pe'pe'. It was a great weekend. It was also a very special weekend. Grace finally got to meet her Uncle Corey. Uncle Corey is Daddy's brother and cousin Arianna and Landon's Dad. Arianna and Landon where there too, as well as there Mommy, Tanya. So needless to say, but Me'me and Pe'pe' had a full house.

When Grace first saw Uncle Corey she didn't immediately go to him, but she eventually warmed up. Uncle Corey changed Grace's diaper and after that she went right to him. Mommy and I are really happy Grace finally got to meet her Uncle Corey. Glad you are home, bro!!!! We love you!!!!!

Grace, Mommy and I got to Me'me's and Pe'pe's early on Saturday. When we arrived we all sat down and had a nice breakfast or brunch or whatever you want to call it. Now Grace didn't eat all her breakfast, but she did eat a bunch of one thing. :-) There is no doubt that Grace is my daughter cause she gobbled up the BACON!!!!! Just like Daddy. :-) I tell you, Grace doesn't always do a great job finishing her meals, but if there is any meat on that plate (especially red meat) she definitely finishes that. When dinner time rolled around we had some boneless ribs and Grace gobbled them up too. Sorry to all the vegans out there, I don't see Grace becoming a vegatarian. :-) However, I think Grace might be an expensive little girl, cause she will always pick a nice filet over a hamburger. :-) That is okay though. Daddy will take care of his baby.

After breakfast we all had a nice day playing and talking and enjoying being all together. Grace especially had fun with one person in particular: her cousin Landon!!!!! They played together pretty much the entire time on Saturday, and then when Grace and I got up on Sunday Landon was one of the first ones up to join in on our fun. :-)

Grace also had a wonderful time with her Me'me' and Pe'pe'. Of course, that really doesn't even need to be said. Grace always has a ball with them. :-) When it is just Grace, Mommy and me it is tough to tell whether she is a Daddy's girl or a Mommy's girl. But when the grandparents are around it is pretty clear that she is a Me'me' and Pe'pe's girl. As I said, Grace played with Landon a lot, but next in line would definitely be Me'me' and Pe'pe'. Grace is completely comfortable around them. She comes to them, and hugs them, and kisses them, and plays with them. Both Me'me' and Pe'pe are terrific with her.

Sunday when it was time to go Grace didn't want to leave. Really Mommy and I didn't want to leave either because Monday and work were right around the corner, but thats another story. :-) Anyway, Grace gave her hugs and kisses goodbye and then we were on our way back to Rock Thrill. Grace had a wonderful weekend seeing all the Robinson's and she can't wait to see them again. Hopefully, Uncle Corey will be coming for a visit soon.

Grace, Mommy and Daddy love you very much. You are a wonderful little girl and you light up our lives. Thank you for being you. :-) Everybody else, thanks for reading. I have some photos of the weekend that I hope to get posted on her soon, so check back. ttyl

Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures! I think it's so cute that Landon is her buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here