Friday, February 11, 2011

A Picture A Day!

These were all taken on February 10, 2011:
Grace ready to go home after a day playing with her friends at the Sunshine House!
Grace loves cuddling up with daddy and watching Dora the Explorer!


Daddy reading an Abby (Sesame Street) shapes book to Grace.
So, if you couldn't tell Grace is a real Daddy's girl!  Not that she doesn't like her mom, because she does!  But only when she is sick or hurt! Grace loves to play with daddy, and read with daddy and cuddle with daddy, you get the picture (literally).

So I have some cute stories to tell you.  One of them is going to have to wait till I hear from Daddy though.  The other one is just TOO  CUTE!  I dropped Grace off at daycare this morning, and she was being a bit attached to mommy and didn't want me to go.  I had her in my arms and her friends (Ayri and Hannah) were at my feet, saying "Hey Grace!" and tugging on her shoes and smiling real big at her, wanting to play!  She eventually got down to play with them, so we said our good-byes, and I went into another room to drop off her bag and jacket.  On my way out, I pass by the room that she is in.  I looked in, and what do I see?  Nothing but adorableness (is that a word?)   One of the boys in her class Kamron, was sitting next to her on the carpet (they were both sitting indian style - probably not PC)  and Kamron had his right arm around Grace and was talking to her, like they were in deep conversation about how to end world hunger.  IT WAS SOOO CUTE!  I wish I had my camera.  I stood there and watch for a few minutes, and they remained like that while I was there.  I left with a smile on my face.  But only after I told her teacher to please watch him, they are only two, and I don't need him putting the moves on my daughter! ha

Okay, I will be back later today for another cute story showing how much she is like her father: KEV-DAWG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here