Monday, May 11, 2009

First Mother's Day for Mommy

Well Mom, Grace and I celebrated Mommy's first Mother's day this weekend. It was a really good weekend. Grace was in a great mood pretty much the whole time. And as you probably know by now that really isn't out of the ordinary. :) Of course, I was in a good mood the whole time :), and I'm pretty sure Mom enjoyed it. Grace and I both got Mommy a card and some flowers. Other than that I rented her some movies, and I tried to take care of Grace as much as possible to give her a restful weekend. Of course, Mommy wanted to play with her girl the whole time. So I don't know if she got any rest, but I hope so. You know Grace is such a pleasure to be around and so much fun to take care of that when you aren't, you don't really know what to do with yourself.

Anyway, our girl is getting real active. :) She is all over the place. It used to be that when you set her down that was it. That would be Grace's spot. But now she is all over the place. She isn't on all fours yet, but she is scooting everywhere. :) Scooting or rolling. :) Also we are getting all sorts of solids in her and she is doing her apple juice. Life is good. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really jealous. Grace really needs her aunt Katy. Seriously, I can hear her from here. I hope to get to see ya'll soon. Aunt katy Loves.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here