Monday, May 4, 2009

FIRST WORDS!!! :)

So Grace had an exciting weekend. Saturday we woke up and went to Me'me' and Pe'pe's. They had Grace's cousins, Arianna and Landon. They are so sweet with Grace. They talk to her and hold her. Arianna does a great job with her, holding her and feeding her. It is really sweet. Landon is still small, but he talks real cute to her and makes her laugh. Landon and I were doing something this weekend, and Grace got the biggest kick out of it. She was just lauging her head off. Mommy and Pe'pe' were outside talking, but Me'me' was there. She really enjoyed hearing Grace's laughter. Oh, it was Me'me's birthday this weekend. I think she really enjoyed it. We got her a cake and Arianna made her a really sweet picture. :)

The most exciting thing happened when we got back home. Grace said her first words!!!!!!:) It was great. I wished it could have happened a day earlier, so others could have shared in it, but Mommy and I were both really happy and excited. Well, I guess I was a little more excited. Grace said Dada. :) Of course, Mommy was happy too. :) Grace was really excited about it to. Once she said it she couldn't stop. :) Anyway, our girl is on her way. We love you, Grace. :)

1 comment:

  1. What the???? No one tells me anything!! And I'm sure she said "ma tee", not dada. Your hearing is off, Kevdizzle.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here