Monday, January 25, 2010

HIGH FIVE for Grace!!!!!!!

So our little girl is starting talk a whole bunch. Saturday morning Mom and I woke up to Grace saying "high five." :-) If you know me, you know I like giving high fives, so I of course taught Grace to give me high fives. :-) Anyway, she is saying a lot more than that. Grace really came out with a lot of speech this weekend. Peek-a-boo was a big one. Grace loves playing peek-a-boo, and yesterday she said it. :-) Grace is also becoming a very polite little girl, saying "please" and "thank you." I think one of her favorite words is bye-bye. Everytime Mom or I go to the front door Grace gets the biggest grin and starts waving and saying "bye-bye." Of course, the more I think about that I'm not sure if that is a good thing. :-) jk

So Grace is doing a great job. She is learning so much and growing like a weed. I've said it before, but it is really exciting to watch. Oh, Mom got some good advice from some friends. They told her about fish oil. Apparently it-fish oil-is really good for the development of the brain. So we went and picked some up for Grace and for ourselves. Mommy and I are going to do whatever we can to make sure our baby girl and ourselves are at full potential. And we all know Daddy could use all the help he can get with brain development. :-)

One more piece of exciting news. Grace will soon be moving into her new house. Mommy and I have been searching for quite some time, and it finally paid off. :-) Grace will now have plenty of room for all of her things and she will have a nice big back yard to play in. :-) The summer will be exciting too. The neighborhood has a community pool that Mommy and I will be taking Grace to all the time. :-)

Other than that I don't have any news. Grace is doing great, and Mommy and I are so proud of her. Grace, we love you so much!!! Oceans full. I'll update again soon. Thank you all for reading. :-)

3 comments:

  1. She looks more and more like you every picture!!
    Glad to hear about the house.
    Take care
    Susan Pearson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she does look more and more like you all the time. And that just might make me mad. jk. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She might look like you but a little birdie told me she acts just like me...that's so fitting since I have four boys who act just like Jessica (right down to the annoying night noises).

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here