Monday, January 4, 2010

XOXOXO

Hi readers, here our some updates on our little girl, Grace. Recently Grace started giving hugs and even more recently she started giving kisses. It is so cute. When Mom or I ask for a kiss nine out ten times she'll lean in and put her face to ours, and give a kiss. She doesn't really do the mmmaaauuuhhh noise, but she is getting there. :-) Now the hugs we don't even have to ask for. Grace will come up to us sometime and wrap her arms around our necks. It is really sweet. Grace is such a good girl. I'm glad she is so loving. Not to toot our own horn, but I guess Mommy and I did a pretty good job; at least so far. We are going to keep it up to.

Other than that, not too much to update you on. Grace is still trying to talk and saying new words all the time, she is still cutting teeth, and occasionally using the potty. I asked her a couple times last night if she needed to use the potty and both times she walked to the bathroom and took a tinkle. I of course had to follow her and help her out, but I think that is great she is doing that.

Anyway, our baby girl is doing well. :-) I'll update you again soon. We love you, Grace. Oceans full. :-)
Daddy

1 comment:

Comment Here