Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Catch me if you can!!!!! :-)

Hello all. Well, Grace is on the move all the time now. Nothing is stopping her. :-) She crawls so quick, is trying to climb everything, and she is starting to try and stand on her own. So needless to say, Mom and I are pretty busy, but I love it!!!! :-) Grace is making so much progress, and really quickly. It is really cool to watch. All of you that have children of course know this, and all of you that do not will really enjoy it once you do.

Mom told you all in the previous post that Grace cut a second tooth. :-) My mom told me that once one comes the rest will follow pretty quickly. She was right. Of course, mothers are always right. :-)

Oh, the other night we had a thunder storm. This thunder was so loud, it was practically shaking the house. Mom woke up. I woke up. Grace slept like a log. :-) Thats my girl. I thought that was pretty funny.

Anyway, Grace is doing great. We love her so much. I'll be back soon with more updates. :-) Thanks for reading. Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here