Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Learning, learning and more learning :-)

Well it has been a while and I apologize. Things have just been real busy. Anyway, our little girl is learning so much. I don't know what the last update I gave you was, so I'll just go through everything Grace is doing these days. :-) I've told you Grace says a few words: Da'da' :-), Ba'ba', and stuff that sounds like hi or hey :-) She hasn't started saying Ma'ma' yet. I think just to bug her Mom :-) The M sound is harder though, so no worries Mom. She'll be saying before you know it. I told you about her crawling on all fours. So she does that now. Scooting is a thing of the past :-) And she is all over the place. Now that she has got the moving thing down, she doesn't like being held. She wants to explore. :-) So that is keeping Mom and I on our toes, but we love it. Oh, and she can stand herself up if she has something to hold on too. She is sleeping through the night better, and we have got her sleeping in her pac'n'play. Well most of the times. :-) Sometimes she still ends up in the bed between Mom and I. Grace waves now. Mom took her to daycare one morning and Grace waved by to her as she was leaving. Now she waves to everybody :-) Just recently Grace has started holding the bottle up for herself. She doesn't do all the time though. Probably just because she knows she has someone to hold it for her. :-) Those babies are smarter than we give'em credit for. :-) Grace is eating solids all the time now. She has even started enjoying her veggies. Grace hasn't cut a tooth yet, but she is definitely working on it. Now I didn't cut till I was 10 months. So I guess she has gotten that from me, cause Mom cut hers at 4 months. Oh, one thing we did this weekend was go to a wedding of one of Mom's friends. Well Mom went the wedding. Grace and I showed up for the reception. Grace was a big hit too. Of course, typically she is a big hit where ever she goes :-) But she didn't disrupt things once. Grace was such a good girl. Everybody said what a good baby she is. She hardly made a peep. And if she did make a peep it was a happy peep. While Mom was at the wedding Grace got to see her Me'me', Pe'pe' and her cousins Arianna and Landon. Grace really enjoyed that. Arianna and Landon are so sweet with Grace, and she loves her Me'me' and Pe'pe'. Me'me' loves holding and rocking Grace, and Pe'pe' is a champ at feeding her. Anyway, it was a great weekend. Grace, we love you so much and are so proud of you. Thank you for being such a wonderful little girl. And thank you to all the readers of this blog that Mommy set up. I'll be in touch soon to update you again. :-)

PS Mommy's birthday is next Thursday, July 9th!!!!!! :-) Happy Birthday, Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here