Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This little piggy says "STOP"!







So, I suppose I was being over zealous when I said "Picture a Day"! Seeing that Grace keeps us so busy, it might end up being more like "Picture Once a Month...if your lucky". Sorry guys..!






Last night, one of my best friends, Rachael Hilton, came over (she is 9 months preggers, over her due date! btw), I looked at Grace and said "Say hi to Aunt Ra Ra", and she plain as day said "Ra Ra", it was sooo cute, and i think just what Aunt Ra Ra needed. Other things that Grace says are "hey", "bye", "stop", and "dada". No, "mama" yet, sigh, sigh, tear, tear.






We found another tooth this past Monday night...! so, yea for her!!






This past weekend, I had my best friend, Pookie (Elizabeth) from high school come visit us, and Grace was so enamored with her!!!! If we (me, kev and Pookie) would sit on the ground with Gracie poo, Grace would go to her every time....she just loves her! So here are some pictures of our fun weekend:


Okay, so I am done fighting with blogger, the picture from this weekend is at the top!







2 comments:

  1. yikes, she talks! buy some earplugs! I love the pics of her and Pookie- how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! We were having such a good time dancing together when those pics were made!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here