Thursday, October 22, 2009

MISSION # ONE: COMPLETE :-)

Happy Birthday to Grace, Happy Birthday to Grace, Happy Birthday to the most wonderful, beautiful girl in the world, Happy Birthday to Grace!!!!!!! :-)

Well today is a really, really exciting day!!!! Grace turns one today!!!! Today is a great day!!!! Here is the one-year update: Grace is walking a lot these days. The walking has been going on for a while, but she is really starting to master it. :-) She is talking a lot these days too. As you know she is saying stuff like, Mama, Dada, and baba, but she is also saying stuff like bye (as well as waving), please, thank you, :-) and unfortunately, no. :-( Some of the words are not completely clear, but Mom and I recognize them. :-) There are a lot more words too, I just can't think of them right now. TBI!!! ;-) Grace is eating really well. She is up to big person food. Mom and I of course chop it up into small pieces, but she is eating it. Grace loves her veggies too. That is great, but she loves her sweets just as much. Hehehe She's got the Robinson sweet tooth. Grace has cut a lot of teeth too. It has been tough on her, but she is popping them out, left and right. Our baby girl is a morning girl. She will wake up, and just like Dad, be in a great mood. That makes the mornings a lot easier. I am always willing and ready to get up with her. :-) Anyway, the first year has been a great one. It has had it's up and downs (more ups, of course), but for the most part it has been great. Grace you have been such a blessing to Mommy and I. Without you I don't where we would be. I am sure on this though. We would not be in as good a place as we are. You lighten up everyones eyes that you meet, especially Mom and mine. You continue to lighten up Mom's, Me'me's, Ma'tea's, Pepe's, Papa John's, Arianna's, Landon's, and mine. We love you so much Grace. Ocean fulls and forever. For me Grace, you are the light of my life. You have saved me. Thank you so much, baby. Mommy and I are so proud of you. Three cheers for Grace on her birthday. :-)
HIP HIP, HOORAY
HIP HIP, HOORAY
HIP HIP, HOORAY :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here