Thursday, October 15, 2009

A visit from family :-)











Okay, so Ma'tee, Aunt Betsy, and cousin Emily came through town the other day. I was at work, but Mom and Grace got to see them and they really enjoyed the visit. Anyway, Ma'tee or one of them took some great pictures and I wanted to share them with everybody. One of the pics, and you'll know which one, cracks me up. Grace is looking at a gift (a book), and her face looks like she is thinking, "are you kidding me?" :-) I think all of you will really enjoy!!! Other than that Grace is doing well. She has her first birthday next week. YEAR ONE!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! It is exciting. I tell you, time really flies. Yesterday she couldn't do anything, and today she is a big girl. We love you so much Grace!!! You are our angel. :-)
Daddy

1 comment:

  1. It was worse than a book - it was a card with no money in it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here