Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Follow the leader :-)

Merry Christmas to all our readers!!! We hope you all have a wonderful and safe time.

Last time I told you about Grace using the potty. That was exciting!!! Well now not only will she go to the potty, but if Mom and I ask her if she needs to use the potty she'll start walking towards the bathroom. She also starts walking to the bedroom when we ask her if she is ready to go night night. :-) It is really sweet to watch Grace do this. :-) Whether potty time or night night, Grace won't say anything; she'll just get up and make her way to either the potty or the bed. Mom and I are so proud with all she is learning!!! She is really growing up. Grace turned 14 months old yesterday. She is growing so fast. I know I've said it before, but it is really amazing to watch. The time is only going to go by faster as she grows, and it makes me real happy to be able to share these special moments with all of you.

On another note, Grace is still teething a lot. I hate it cause she seems to be in pain a lot of times, and there is only so much Mom and I can do. Grace will get there soon enough though. Before we know it she will be losing those baby teeth and growing her permanent teeth. Then the Tooth Fairy gets to start visiting and stealing my money. :-) Just kidding.

We love our Grace so much. She is our life. Thank you for reading.
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here