Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Potty Time!!!!

Hello all. Grace is doing great. She is learning and growing so much. Mommy and I are so proud. We all had a real good weekend. On Saturday we did some Christams shopping for Grace. We got her a booster seat to eat in, a foam chair with a pink princess covering, and we got her a potty. :-) Grace is only 13 months, but I figured it is never to early to start learning to use the potty.
So we got home after our shopping and I put Grace on her potty. And guess what!!!! She did a tinkle!!!! :-) Mommy and I were so happy!!! Mommy was so happy that she took a picture of Grace's tinkle and sent it to Ma'tee. :-) I don't think Grace completely understood what she had done but we praised and applauded her, and I think that let her know what she had done was a good thing. I guess it might not be that big of deal, but it was a step on the way to using the potty all the time and I am very pleased about it. :-) Oh, and I put her on the pot a few more times and she tinkled again. Last night I put her on the pot and she went number 2 for me. :-) So we are taking baby steps. :-) It will take some time and practice, but we will get there.
Grace really likes her little chair too. She sits in it and puts her hands up and pats them up and down. :-) It is real cute.
I think everything we got her makes her feel like a big girl. We put her right up to the table in her booster seat and she eats with us, she sits down in her chair and watches TV with Mommy and I, and she sits on her potty and goes to the bathroom, well at least sometimes. :-)
Anyway, Grace is doing great. Mommy and I couldn't be happier. We both thank you all for reading and keeping up with Grace. Grace, we love you very much, oceans full, and are very proud of you. Everybody else, take care and keep reading. :-) Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I love that child, but no more poopsies pictures - ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here