Monday, October 25, 2010

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!!!!

Well, we celebrated Grace's 2nd birthday this past weekend!!! Her birthday was October 22nd and we had a party on the 23rd. It was a lot of fun. I think Grace really enjoyed herself. :-)

On Friday Mommy and I both got up and sang Happy Birthday to Grace. Mommy and I both had to work, so we took Grace to daycare like usual, but Mommy made a special early pick up right at Grace's birthtime: 3:59 pm. I got home a couple hours later, and our baby girl must have had a busy day because she was extremely tired. Or maybe she knew she had an exciting party coming up and wanted to be well rested. :-) Either way we put her to bed around 7 and got ready for Grace's party.

Saturday arrived and we were all really excited. I think Mommy and I were more excited. :-) Anyway, the party was scheduled for 2 pm, so Mommy and I finished all the last minute details. As I have told you in the past Grace loves kitties. So of course, we had to throw her a kitty-cat party. :-) Saturday was a beautiful day, so we went outside and drew cats all over the driveway and walkway. Mom got kitty-cat balloons for the mailbox and the inside. I went and picked Grace's birthday cake up. Yes, it was shaped like a cat. :-) Two o'clock arrived and the party began. Grace's Me'me' came, our wonderful neighbors, Tommy and Jamie, David and Shannon, and Marcy and her son Gabe came, some of Mommy's co-workers, Kamal and her daugter Milly, and Franka and her daughter Madison came, a good friend, Tammie and her son Jackson came, and one of Grace's daycare Mommies, Miss Sharon and her daughters came. It was a good turn out.

I would like to pause and thank everyone that came. Grace, Mommy and I really appreciate you coming to Grace's party and thank you for all the nice gifts you gave Grace. Thank you so much.

I would also like to thank Mom. She really out did herself on this party. She did mostly all the decoration, she prepared I think 30 sets of kitty-cat ears for all the guest, and she prepared gift bags and treats for all the guest. Grace, you have a wonderful Mommy that loves you dearly. One of these days you will read this. Please remember to thank your Mommy for all the love she has and will show you. :-) Thank you Mom. :-)

So the party came to an end. Grace seemed to have a great time. She is loving all the new stuff she got. Grace, remember to always be thankful for how many loving and caring people you have in your life. I know Mommy and I are. Not all people have people that love and care for them this much. Please try to always remember this.

Everyone, thank you again for everything. We all really appreciate everything. Mom or I will be posting pics of the party very soon.

Grace, happy, happy, happy birthday, baby!!! Mommy and I love you so much. We are so excited that you have turned two. Just yesterday you were only two days old and now you are two years old. Oh, how time flies. :-( Grace, you will be all grown up before you know it. Enjoy this time. Mommy and I will be here to help you enjoy it. We love you, darling.

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here