Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My little runner

Hello all, I got another cute story. First, a little background about myself. I like to run. I've ran a 10k and a half-marathon, and I try to run a couple miles each weekday. Also downstairs in our house we have a photo of me running in one of my races that Grace always see and ask about.

Okay, so last night Grace and I went outside and talked to our neighbor, Tommy. As I said in my previous post I had taken the day off, so I was telling Tommy what I had done all day. When I told him I had gone on a run Grace started saying run, run, run!!!! Then she took off on me. So yesterday Grace and I took our first run together!!!! I'm so proud. :-) And I gotta tell you, Grace is quite the runner. She had real good running posture, and she didn't fall once. When she started running I figured she was going to fall at least once, but she did great.

I hope this is only the beginning. One of these days I would love to share this hobby of mine with Grace. Maybe we can even start running in 5ks and then 10ks and half-marathons together. As you can see I stopped at half-marathon. Grace, I'm gonna have to leave the full-marathon up to you. The half almost did me in. But I am a pushover :-)(especially when it comes to Grace), so if she ask sweetly more than likely I'll run with her.

Grace, I love you so much. You have blessed my life and continue too. Thank you for everything.

Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Hey, her mama used to run, too. She ran even faster when a dog was chasing her! See Grace. See Grace run. See Grace run faster than her Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) you are probably right if Grace keeps this running up from now on.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here