Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WILD THING!!!! :-)

Hello all, yesterday I had to take Grace to the EN&T doctor to check the tubes in her ears. The doc said they look great!!! So hopefully we are in store for a ear-infection free winter.

Okay now to get to the story I wanted to share with you all. After the doctor I dropped Grace off at day care. A few hours later I came back to pick her up for the day. I had taken the day off to take care of some errands, so when I went to pick up Grace it was a little earlier than Mom or I usually show up to pick her up. Well, when I arrived Grace's daycare room was empty. They were all outside playing. So I went over to the door that leads to the play ground and looked through the window, and what did I see? I saw a bunch of little kids just sitting around and one little girl going crazy having fun. Who was that little girl? :-) Well, of course, it was our little angel, Grace!!!! She was sitting on some kind of toy just rocking back and forth, and all the time yelling, WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) That's my girl Grace the WILD THING!!!!!

At this point I walked outside and gave all the kids five and they gave me a five back. Then I went to lock it up with all the kids. The first two didn't really know what to do, but once I got to Grace she immediately pounded my fist. :-) That a girl Grace!!! :-) Daddy has taught you well. :-)

Next, Grace got up and started a movement with all the other kids. I guess she wanted to go down the slide to show me, or she knew it was time to go and just wanted to do it one more time. :-) Either way she walked over and went down once, and then all the other kids made their way to the slide, like Grace was leading the pack. :-)

Anyway, yesterday was a good day. We got good news from the doctor, and I got to see my little WILD THING. Grace, you are a really special little girl. Mommy and I love you so much. You keep doing what you are doing and I have no doubt you are going to turn into one heck of a young lady. We are so proud of you and love you so much.

Everybody else, I hope you enjoyed my story. I wish I had only had a video camera handy, so you all could have seen what I saw. :-) But don't worry, we have Grace's birthday party coming up this weekend and will have our cameras ready. :-)

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here