Monday, March 9, 2009

Dad's first entry

Hi everyone. So I'm hear to talk about my beautiful baby, Grace Anne-Marie Robinson. Well first of all, I heard Grace rolled all the way over for the first time today. :) I wish I had been there. :( It is okay, but it would have been nice to see. Mommy (Jessica) and I have been working with her a lot. She has got really close so many times, but it just has never happened. Anyway, hopefully she will do it for me tonight.

So I also I want to just talk about how life has been since Grace's arrival. It has truly been a blessing. We take care of her of course, but she is also taking care of me. Since she came into our lives, I have really grown up a lot. I'm so thankful for all the changes she has made in me. The main one is just that I want to be a better person. She has saved me and I want to repay her for that. I will do that by being the best father I can be, giving her the best life possible and teaching her how to grow into a strong, intelligent, loving, caring, and beautiful woman. Of course, her mom is going to help me with a lot of that. :)

Grace has brought so much joy to my life. She is by far the best baby in the world. I'm bias of course, but you would be to if it was your baby. :) Of course, there have been hard times. Times when I wanted to lose my mind. But all of it has been a wonderful experience. For every night Grace kept us up crying and being cranky, there have been twice as many nights if not more where she has touched our hearts with her smile, her touch, her laugh, and her love. She is so happy. I don't know when I have looked at her and not seen a smile. And she has the biggest grin. I love it. It is just like yours truly. :)

Okay, I'll write again soon. I hope you are all lucky enough to have a child that is as happy and as beautiful as mine. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here