Monday, March 16, 2009

A wonderful weekend with Me'me' and Pe'pe'
















This weekend we took Grace to my parents. Grace had a very good time. She was such a good girl. She is always a good girl when we take her places. And I mean when we take her anywhere. From doctor visits to family visits, she has been a good girl every time. Anyway, she really enjoyed seeing her Me'me' and Pe'pe'. She was all smiles. Of course, that isn't out of the ordinary.






Me'me' got a walker out and we let Grace play in it. She can't reach the floor yet, but she is getting real close. In a couple of months she'll be scooting all over the place :) On a side note, Me'me' and Pe'pe' gave Mom and Dad a bunch of goodies to take home. This will definitely help on the grocery bill for this month :) Thanks Me'me' and Pe'pe'.

We have another exciting trip planned this weekend. We are going to see Grace's other grandparents: Matee and Papa John. This will be a very exciting trip for everyone, because this is Mom and Dad's first trip to their new home. This will also be Grace's longest trip yet. So hopefully the ride will go well. We are all looking forward to it, and I'm sure Grace will have a lot of fun. The weather is supposed to be good, so that will be especially nice.

Anyway, I will update you next week on how the trip was.

Dad

1 comment:

  1. Grace is coming to my house, Grace is coming to my house!!! woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here