Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another wonderful weekend with Ma'tee and Papa John

Well this weekend we finally got down to Georgia to see Grace's other grandparents, Ma'tee and Papa John. We had a wonderful time. Especially Grace. Just like usual, she was a pleasure to be around the whole time. She is such a good girl. Grace was so happy to see Ma'tee and had a great time with Papa John. She would smile everytime Ma'tee pulled out the camera and Papa knew just how to make her giggle.

Mommy had Thursday and Friday off for spring break and I took those days off, so we had an extended weekend which was just lovely. Thursday we woke up and drove down to Georgia. Grace did a great job. I know I say it all the time, but she is really just the best baby. Probably in the whole world :) She slept most of the ride, but when she was awake she just played and looked around. So besides the ride being long it was very enjoyable. Mommy did a great job too. She packed us lunch and played 20 Questions with me. :) I like games.

Anyway, we got to Tifton, GA, around 5:30. (side note: Ma'tee and Papa John have a beautiful home) Then from Friday to Sunday morning we just took it easy, drove around Tifton, ate good food, and enjoyed our time with the grandparents.

Sunday morning we got back on the road to go home. We didn't want to leave, but we had to get back to work. Grace did a great job on the ride back too. She really, really, really is the best baby. :)

Grace, Mommy, and I would like to thank Ma'tee and Papa John for their hospitality. They were great to us. They feed us really well and really showed us a good time. I know Grace (Mommy and me too) can't wait to come back and see Ma'tee and Papa again. Hopefully sooner than later.

Dad

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. Where's my baby? I need some drool and baby love.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here