Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cam and Tammy's Baby Shower

Well, this last weekend Grace and I went to my cousin Cam's baby shower. Mom was going to go with us, but came down with something, and was a little under the weather. She is feeling better now :) Anyway, Grace was such a good girl. Everybody was so impressed with her. Grace is such a happy baby. She was all smiles. We didn't stay long though. It was an evening baby shower and I didn't want to keep Grace out too late. So we stayed about an hour, and then we got out of there. I did end up keeping her out past her bedtime, but she feel asleep on the way home and I got her in bed as soon as we got back.

So because Mom wasn't feeling well I was the man this weekend. I was taking care of both of my girls. I really enjoyed all of the quality time I got with Grace. She kept me busy, but just playing, laughing, and having fun. Mommy and I love her so much. Actaully, Mommy was having Grace withdrawals because she couldn't get close to her since she was sick ;) Anyway, It was another good weekend.

Dad

1 comment:

  1. Oh sure, I bet you loved it. NOT!! BTW, I need some Grace pictures. NOW NOW NOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here