Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our girl is moving right along :)

So Grace is doing great!!!! She is over 5 months now, and she is moving right along. She is rolling over now, like a champ!!!! The only thing that is tough about that is that it makes changing a little more difficult :) Thats alright though. I guess she is trying to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes :) I think she is gonna be crawling soon too. I lay her on her stomach in front of me and I'll get a couple of feet away. She loves it. She gets the biggest grin every time, and I can tell she wants to come to me!! She'll raise her legs and wiggle around. Eventually, after all that hard work, she'll kind of do a face plant, and I'll pick her up and give her a break :) So I'm sure Grace we'll be scooting all over the place. Soon. :)

Grace is all girl too. She is the dantiest little thing you have ever seen. Her actions are so dramatic. When she sleeps she'll have her hands raised, or covering her face. It is so cute. I'm so in love with her. :) She is my little angel. :)

Grace is very vocal too. She is always cooing or giggling or grunting or trying to talk. I wouldn't be surprised if she started talking soon. Mommy and I are always talking to her, and we do it in a very happy way. Which is what I think has made Grace the happy girl she is.

Okay, I'll close for now. Thank you all for being so sweet to me and my girls. We love you all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious - a face plant!! Jesse said she (Grace) was up early today, just going about whatever baby business she had, while you all slept. Now that's a good baby.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here