Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1/2 way to a year :)

So today is Grace's six month birthday!!! :) Our girl is growing up. I tell you, time flies. Mommy and I are going to turn around and Grace will be a grown up. In my last post I wrote about her trying to talk. Can you imagine that one of these days, which I'm sure will come sooner than later, Grace will be graduating high school, and then college. After that she'll be on her way to her first job and marriage. WOW!!!! :) It is going to be fun.

I can remeber like it was yesterday, Grace being a tiny lil' thing. It took me a while to realize it cause I see her every day, but she really has gotten big. It is really apparent when Mommy and I look at early photos of Grace. I say I'm excited to see her grow and I am, but I am sure I will miss these baby days. It is going to be quite a trip watching her grow though. I cannot wait for all the exciting accomplishments. She has already had a bunch and I have been so proud of her, but there are so many more right around the corner.

I love you, Grace!!! Way to go, you're doing a great job!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Give me some pictures of the golden child already. For all I know, she's walking and running by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, like the new look for the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah She is scooting all over the place!!!! Take your eyes off of her for one minute, and you lose her!!!! I will post pictures tomorrow for you! how's that?? love you.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here