Monday, April 6, 2009

Grace making moves, inch by inch!!! :)

So this weekend was pretty chill. Grace did do something really exciting on Friday night. I was on the phone with my mother and Grace was playing with her Mommy. She was on her stomach looking at Mom. All of a sudden Grace started scooting around. :) She didn't really go any where, but she did move forward and turn a little. She was working so hard, and it paid off. So I'm sure she will be crawling in no time. If you could have seen her you would have been so impressed. I think she still needs to get a little more upper body strength, but those legs were working. She would dig her toes into the carpet and scoot herself along, inch by inch. It was amazing to see. She looked so happy with herself, and she should be. Of course, Mommy and I were going crazy cheering her on, laughing and clapping. I guess we are in a really exciting time right now. Grace is making all of these developments. It is really cool. We plan on getting a video camera soon, so we can catch all of these developments on camera and share them with you all. :) Anyway, just wanted to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here