Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Easter : )


So Grace celebrated her first Easter this last weekend. She got to celebrate it with Me'Me' and Pe'Pe' on Saturday, and with Ma'tea and Papa John on Sunday. It was a really good weekend. As always, she was a pleasure to be around. Especially with her grandparents. She loves them so much. I'm excited about next Easter, because then Grace will be out there carrying her on Easter basket searching for eggs :) This year she kind of just sat in her basket. But thats okay, cause I think she had fun.

Anyway, on a side note, Mommy and I fed Grace last night. The exciting part about that is that we fed her solid food. Well, I guess you would call it solid, but really it was more of a mush :) It was her first time trying solid food like that. We have fed her the baby rice before, but most of the time it was mixed with formula. So last night was a big step. We fed her the apple sauce kind. The first couple of faces she made were funny, but I think she started to like it. Which is not surprising, because for the past while everytime Mom and I have ate dinner she has seemed so amazed by what were doing. I can't wait for her to start eating. Mommy and I are going to introduce her to all of the good foods out there. We are not picky eaters, and we don't want Grace to be either. Next time I'll let you all know how it is going with the feeding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here