Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally, Dad will have some one that talks as much as he does :)

So our girl is doing great!!! Last night Grace was very vocal. Not just coos and caas, but sounds that were pretty close to words!!! :) She said things like "va va" and "ba ba." She was probably talking about a bottle, but Mommy and her were playing and she didn't act like she wanted a bottle. I think she was just trying to sound stuff out. You know, just practicing her sounds. So that was real exciting. :) Mommy and I were both trying to get her to say Mama and Dada for the rest of the night. Of course, Mommy wants Grace to say Mama first and I want her to say Dada first. Who will win? :) We won't really care, we'll just be happy she spoke.

I am surprised she hasn't spoke already. Mommy and I talk to her all the time. If she is anything like her Daddy, then I'm sure she has got plenty to say. I'm so excited for her first word. Grace and I will talk all time. Not that I don't already :)

Oh yeah, we have been feeding Grace every night: Apple Sauce, Bananas, and Butter Nut Squash, so far. She seems to like it all. She definitely likes the apple sauce. The bananas took a time or two, but last time I fed the bananas to her she loved them. We gave Grace the squash for the first time last night. She seemed to like it.

Well that is all for now. Our little girl is getting big. Grace will be a little lady in no time. :) Talk to you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Get over yourself. Her first real words will be "Pa Tee". Like in, "Pa Tee, I want a present!". Wait, no, that's Bowen talking - ha-ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here