Friday, March 13, 2009

A thank you to Mom, from Dad

I am glad everyone has checked out Grace's blog. I think it is wonderful as well, and I know Grace will appreciate it. :) What I wanted to do was thank Grace's beautiful Mom for setting it up, and for everything else she has done. I'm sad to admit this blog was not my idea, but what a wonderful idea it was, and it came from Mom. This is not the only special thing she has done. Let me talk about something else first. One of the greatest memories of my own childhood was looking at my baby book and baby pictures. I have my own mother to thank for this. What a wonderful thing to be able to look back on times you cannot remember. Grace will be able to share in this joyful experience because of her mother. I have taken some pictures, and shared a whole bunch of good times with Grace. However, her mother has done so well in capturing the moment for Grace. She has set up a plan to have monthly photo albums of Grace throughout the first year. We already have the first four months done. She is making Graces baby book. I don't mean she went out and bought a baby book and puts stuff in it. I mean she is actually making a baby book for Grace. She also takes many more pictures than I do, and of course, she has set up this blog. So thank you so much, Jessica Anne Peppel. You are a wonderful woman and a wonderful mother. Grace and I are lucky to have you, and we love you. I am positive Grace will love looking back at her baby book, the pictures we have taken, and this blog.

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here