Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Daddy's B-Day!!!

Well, yesterday was my birthday, and my girls were just great to me. :-) Mommy got up before Grace and I (which is pretty special, cause Mom likes her sleep), and prepared Grace and I a special breakfast, very yummy blueberry muffins. Work was a pretty typical day, but when I got home Mom and Grace had prepared me a very nice birthday surprise. Mommy had made me a great birthday dinner and Grace made me a very sweet birthday card. Grace also gave me some of her wonderful art work on what appeared to be a napkin, and Daddy being himself used it to wipe his hands and then crumpled it up. Mom said, "Now where is that drawing Grace did for you," and then we both looked at my handywork. I'm sorry Grace, Dad is a goofball. I really thought Mom and you had just been having fun drawing before I got home. Anyway, I straightened the picture up and brought it along with Grace's card to work. They are hanging up at my desk. :-) After dinner I gave Grace a bath, and when we walked back downstairs, to my surprise, Mom was standing in the kitchen with a cake (German Chocolate, yummy). Mom had also hung a "Happy Birthday Daddy" sign on the wall. :-) While Grace and I had a piece of the cake Mommy took a bunch of good pictures, which I will be posting later. Then we stepped outside and took a nice little walk with Grace and took some more photos (I'll be posting those too :-)). What a day!!!! A dad couldn't ask for two better girls in his life. Mom and Grace, I love you very much. You made my birthday a very special day. Thank you so much!!! And thank you everyone else that sent me a card or a gift or just wished me happy birthday!!! I have a lot of really special people in my life and I am very thankful for that. As I said I will be posting those photos later, so check back to see them. Thanks for reading. Grace, I love you very much. You are my angel. :-)
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here