Monday, May 10, 2010

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes


Grace doing the "Robot" :-)








Hello all, Grace hopes everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! She wanted Mommy and I to post some new photos for everyone, so they are above.

Anyway, Grace is doing well. As I was telling you in my last post she is becoming very independent. So independent that sometimes she is telling us when she needs to use the potty. She does this by pulling her diaper down. :-) Needless to say, but Mom and I have to be pretty quick when Grace shows up by our side with no diaper on. :-) It is a start though, so Mom and I couldn't be happier. I bet by the time Grace turns two she will be potty trained. Give or take a month or two. :-)

Other than that, all is well with Grace. Her hair is getting longer and is so cute. Grace is just adorable. :-) We may have to get a hair cut soon though. So we will definitely post some photos of the hair cut. :-)

Oh yeah, yesterday I made my famous grill cheeses and I made one for Grace. She loved it. I cut it into four little triangles and Grace had such a great time picking them up and eating them. :-) I thought it was really cute.

I need to get back to work, but I will be back soon with another update and hopefully some new pictures. We love you Grace. Thanks for reading everybody.
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here