Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun Weekend

Hello all, Grace and I went down to Me'me's and Pe'Pe's last weekend. We left Mom at the house so she could get some things done that she wanted/needed to get done. It worked out well, cause Mom got the stuff done and we had a ball on our visit.

We had a great time seeing everyone and we ate some great food (thank you Me'me' and Pe'pe'). Grace's cousins, Arianna and Landon, were there. Grace really enjoys seeing them, and they are so sweet to her. It is really something to see. Arianna acts like Grace's mommy, and Landon puts his arm around her and kisses and hugs her a bunch. Me'me' and Pe'pe' really enjoyed seeing Grace. It had been about a month, so they were both ready for some Grace time. Me'me' gave Grace a bath (and did a bunch of other stuff with Grace) and got see how long her hair is. It has really grown and you see it best when it is wet. All Pe'pe' did was give Grace a hard time :-)jk, but Grace knows how to handle Pe'pe'. And really, Pe'pe' is very sweet to her.

I think the best part of the visit, as far as Grace is concerned was Saturday nights dinner. Pe'pe' went out and got me a steak: a huge ribeye. I shared it with Grace and she loved it as well as the mashed potatoes , the peas, and the corn that she ate. However, the food must have had a stimulant in it, cause after dinner Grace ran circles around us. And I mean that literally. :-) There is a wall seperating the living room and the kitchen that is open on both ends, and Grace ran circles around it laughing the entire time. For at least 30 minutes. It started out with her and Landon, but Grace kept the pace up longer than him. Which is hard to believe cause that boy has some energy too. :-) So needless to say, after that Grace was wiped. Of course, I didn't mind cause that made for a good nights sleep. :-)

Unfortunately, Dad (me) is a goofball and forgot his camera. So I don't have pics to post, but I will try to get some taken soon and post those.

Anyway, it was great weekend for everyone, and Grace, you were a very good girl and we all love you so much!!! Everyone else, thanks for reading. I'll be back soon, hopefully with some new photos. :-)
Dad

1 comment:

  1. That child is wild, like you! I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here