Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just an update :-)











Well, I haven't posted anything lately, so I figured it was about time. :-) Grace is doing wonderful. She is growing and learning so much. It is really amazing to watch!!! Every step she takes makes her take the next that much faster. Grace is walking these days. She hasn't perfected it yet, but she is definitely on her way. We went over to some friends house and they had some children. One was just a few months older than Grace and was walking all over the place. So I am sure Grace will be doing the same soon, and from the looks of it that is going to keep Mom and I pretty busy :-) What else? Grace is eating real well. Solids too. She likes peahes, bananas, green beans, peas, carrots, crackers, and well, a lot of other stuff. She also has a sweet tooth like her daddy. We have let Grace have a popsicle before. She liked that, but it was kind of a mess. Mom and I were having ice cream cones and Grace loved those. I think ice cream will be her poison. :-) It is mine and Pe'pe's. :-) Oh, one time while visiting Me'me' and Pe'pe' we let her try some key lime pie. Once we start it is hard to stop. :-) Grace really likes those sweets and she doesn't like when we try taking them away from her. Okay, what else? She is talking a lot too, these days: mama, dada, baba, bye bye, cya, and lots of distinguishable words, but she is definitlely on her way to talking as much as her daddy. :-) Thats okay though cause we'll probably just talk to each other. I can't wait!!! Well, I just wanted to update everybody with what is new. I'm also posting some very recent pics. They are real good ones. :-) Enjoy and thanks for reading. We love you Grace. You are doing great, and Mom and I are so proud of you. You are our angel. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure Kevin but I'm pretty sure I can out talk you so just be prepared for when my mini starts.
    Katy

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here