Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TOYS, TOYS, and MORE TOYS!!!!!!

This a picture of our baby digging through the toy box at daycare. I think it is really, really cute. I don't really have anything to say this time, but I wanted to share this picture with everyone. Look at her. Grace is hard at work :-) Oh, to be a child again. Those were the good ole' days. Oh, I can talk about last weekend. Ma'Tee, Grace's grandmother, came to visit. Both Ma'Tee and Grace really enjoyed each other. Mommy (me too) was happy to see her mommy too. :-) Unfortunately, Grace was feeling the best (her upper gums are really swollen; she has a bunch of teeth getting ready to break through). So some of the weekend she was a little cranky, but for the most part she was her happy little self. She played in the bath tub and let Ma'Tee clean her up. Grace and Ma'Tee took naps together. Oh, also Ma'Tee and Mommy took a ton of pictures. Grace, Mommy and I would like to thank Ma'Tee for her visit and tell her we love her and can't wait to see her again. Hopefully sooner than later.

I'll rap it up in my usual way. Grace we love you very much and are so proud of you. You are doing great.
Daddy

2 comments:

  1. this is exactly what her mommy used to do. As soon as she could manage it, she would climb into the toybox and play in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see her. Look out, Kev, you may be getting a double dose of the Ryan girls soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here