Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Reign of Mama :-)

This last week Grace finally said Mama. The first time she said it in her sleep. I didn't actually hear it, but Mom said she did. Well a couple days passed and then Grace said Mama again, but this time while she was awake. So needless to say Mommy is really happy about this. It was funny to, because once she said it that was all she said. I guess Grace was making up for lost time and all the Dadas. :-)

We took Grace to her Me'me and Pe'pe's this last weekend. That is where a lot of the Mamas took place. Grace did a great job this weekend too. She was happy (as always) and she slept pretty well. She has been doing a lot better with her sleeping lately. Some nights she sleeps the whole time and other nights she only wakes up once. Mommy and I appreciate it, Grace. :-) Anyway, Me'me' and Pe'pe' really enjoyed the weekend with her. We went on walks and we played. It was a great time. Me'me' got to give Grace a bath, and they both really enjoyed that. Grace is so cute. When we give her baths she started doing this thing where she will lean over to put her face in the water, and then look up with the biggest grin. :-) She had done that before for Mommy and Mom told me how cute and funny it was. Well, she did it for Me'me' this weekend and I was in the bathroom with them. It is very cute. I'm happy I got to see it. Grace loves bath time. :-)

So everything is going well and Grace is doing a great job. Mommy and I love you very much, Grace. Thank you for finally saying Mama. :-) Mommy is really happy about that. Don't forget about Dada though. :-) jk Keep up all the good work.
Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, you write the sweetest notes to your precious girl. These notes will become treasures to Grace as she reads and re-reads them throughout her life. This is a gift that money can not buy! I still keep letters that my grandmother (mama) wrote to me as a young girl. I keep them all together and sometimes get them out and re-read them, when I need a litle love or just want to be close to her for a few minutes. Instantly, a flood of memories come back to warm my heart. Both you and Jessica are wonderful parents and I am very proud of your dedication to loving and taking care of this precious life, named Grace Anne-Marie Robinson! It is no surprise that she is so happy and secure. Keep up the good job! Much love, Me`Me`

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here