Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Taking baby steps :-)

So this was an exciting weekend!!!! Our little girl took her first steps!!!! She was so proud of herself. Actually, the story is pretty funny. I was on the phone and Mom was sitting with Grace. I was busy talking and Mom had this really exicted look on her face. Well Grace was taking a few steps. I totally saw it, but because I was on the phone the fact I saw the steps didn't really register. :-b What can I say? TBI... :-) Anyway, once I understood what had just happened I also got the excited look on my face. Then Grace saw our excitement and she got excited about what she was doing. It was really cool to watch it happen. Now every time Grace takes some steps on her own she is smiling ear to ear. :-)

Grace is only up to about four to five steps, but she is on her way. Mom and I practice with her all the time. So before we know it she is not just going to be walking all over the place, but running all over the place. :-) I can't wait. Grace is going to be my jogging partner. :-)

Grace, Mommy and I are so proud of you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to us. We love you very much. Oceans full.
Daddy

PS Viewers, we will get a video on here of her walking soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here