Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Best Laugh of All Time

Hello all. Grace probably has one of the best laughs of all time. Last night Mommy and I were playing with Grace after bath time. I was pretending to be a dog and Mommy was pretending to be a cat. Well I started growling and barking, and I would chase Mommy and Grace around. Grace got the biggest kick out of this!!! :-) Not only once or twice either. I did this like 10+ times, and every time Grace would be running around laughing. I don't mean a little baby giggle, but a big, I think this is hilarious, laugh. Her laugh had Mom and I cracking up. I would bark or growl, and Grace would immediately burst into laughter, eyes wide with her mouth wide-open and her teeth showing. Oh, on that note Grace is getting a bunch of them too. Teeth I mean. She has her top fronts and most of her bottom fronts, and she also has a number of molars coming in. Anyway, I really wish we had the video camera running cause I know you would all get as big a kick out of this as Mommy and I did.

Grace, I hope you will laugh like this throughout your life. Laughter is a very important thing to hold on to. Sometimes life gets tough and it gets hard to find any humor in it all, but you've got to hold on to it. Laughter is one of the best medicines. :-) It helps you keep that smile on your face. And you will want to do that, because not only do you have one of the best laughs of all time, but you also have the best smile of all time. We love you baby.

Readers, hope you enjoyed my story. Be back soon with more I'm sure. :-)

Daddy

1 comment:

Comment Here