Monday, September 20, 2010

Okay already, HERE ARE THE PHOTOS :-)


Grace loving her Tiger


Waking up after a much needed nap


As we are leaving the zoo. She must have a had a really good time. :-)



Mom doing a crazy face. I don't think Grace is impressed. :-)




Grace and Mommy cooling off in a misty shower





Exploring


More Exploring



And more exploring



Feeding the goats (whats is really funny about this photos is the fact Grace never opened her hand to let the goat eat the food; as we walked away Grace tried to eat it herself)



You go to a zoo to see exoctic animals and Grace is most impressed by the chickens :-) Figures.



I don't know why I look so angry in this photo :-)



Grace checking out the giraffes.



I think this is a cute/funny pic. Grace enjoying her icee









That monkey's arm is crazy big/long.



This was taken close to our arrival to the zoo. Grace still hasn't found her comfort zone.




ooooooohh, lions.













I like this photo :-)

































At the Car Wash!!














Grace checking out her job well done. :-)









Grace had some interesting ideas about how to best wash the car :-)



















Things were getting a little out of hand at this point and Grace had had just about enough :-)




She settled down though...




And got back to work :-)





I guess it is important to wash you driveway sometime. :-)


BUBBLES!!!!!!





















PS Mom made those briches. :-)
AND the dress Grace had on at the zoo!

4 comments:

  1. What a darling child she is! Jesse, you did a GREAT job with the new clothes - I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, thanks for stopping by Marta Writes today and commenting on my guest post. I'm so pleased you felt called to share it with your facebook friends. I hope they too enjoy it and pull something meaningful from it for their own lives.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable grand-daughter! Adorable family! I like the britches and dress too! Love to all, Me`Me`

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here