Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cleanliness is next to Graceliness

Hello folks, I was chatting with my brother on Facebook, and I was telling him about how Grace likes to help me clean. It made me realize I hadn't shared this info with all of you. :-) So here it goes.

I am a little obsessive compulsive. I always like to be doing something. So most of the time I try to stay busy cleaning and straightening things up. :-) Well, Grace has been able to see me do this since day one, so of course, she always wants to help. :-) THAT A GIRL, GRACE!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!! (can you tell I like things to be clean) Anyway, Grace is a great helper. She likes to put her plate away after dinner, she likes to help me empty the dish washer, she likes to help me wipe things down (at least the stuff that is within her reach :-)), and she likes to help me sweep. Grace also likes to sit on the counter and watch me wash dishes. However, I'm not sure if she likes to do this to learn or if she just finds it amusing. :-) Oh yeah, she likes to help me put clothes in the washer and dryer, and take clothes out of the dryer. Then Grace will sit with me while I fold everything up. :-)

So as you can tell Grace is a great helper. Mommy and I are so proud of her. Grace, we love you so, so, so much. You keep being the little angel that you are. :-)

Everybody else, hope you enjoyed the story. ttyl

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here