Friday, September 3, 2010

DADDY!!!! Stop. :-)

So I have got a cute story for everybody to enjoy. Mom and I usually give Grace a bath after supper time. Well, when I am giving the bath I usually ask Grace if she would like me to sing her a song, and she of course always says "yes." So I go through the list: wheels on the bus, if your happy and you know it, twinkle twinkle little star, the itsty bitsy spider, etc. Grace also relly likes nursery rhymes, so I'll sing the one that sound like songs as well. Yesterday I was in a goofy mood (big surprise :-)), and I decided I would sing the songs to Grace in an opera style. So the first couple songs Grace was looking at me like I was crazy. :-) I guess a couple songs in the opera style with my beautiful voice was enough for Grace. I started another song (I think I was singing Humpty Dumpty) using my opera voice. I got just about to the end of the first line then Grace scream DADDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and then says in a very calm voice Stop. Well, I got a big kick out of that. So I continued to sing the same way I had been singing, and everytime Grace would invaribly shout Daddy and then very calmly tell me to stop. Of course, the more I kept singing the less calm Grace's stop would get and the more irratated it would become. :-)

Don't worry though, Grace was shouting and saying all of that with a smile on her face the entire time. Okay, that is all. I hope you enjoyed.

Grace, you are daddy's little angel. I love you so much. I thank God every day that you are in my life.
Everybody else, it is the Friday before Labor Day weekend. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend. Thanks for reading.

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here